Skilled and enthousiast Java developers with at least some years of professional experience, preferably on distributed architectures, real-time processing and data analytics.
As a Java developer you will be part of the R&D or the professional services team for the Intix Message Suite, based in Mechelen. You will participate in the design, development and optimization of the architecture of the solution, and be the lead developer for a number of components of the system.
You will be working on a multi-tier architecture using state-of-the-art design and development techniques such as MDA, REST and RIA.
You combine a self-supporting attitude and the ability to work autonomously with an excellent team spirit. You will operate as a key player in an agile software development environment.
(all required to apply for this vacancy)
- Excellent knowledge of the Java programming language and standard libraries.
- Good knowledge of enterprise architectures or distributed processing.
- Familiarity with relational database management systems.
- Comfort level in Dutch and English.
(not required, but will be considered an asset)
- Experience with real-time processing and data analytics.
- Experience in an agile development environment.
- Familiarity with XML and related technologies (SAX, DOM, XPath, XSLT).
- Experience with Apache Lucene or Solr.
- Knowledge of REST (representational state transfer) architectures.
- Knowledge of model driven architectures or code generation tools.
- Experience with MQ or other message-oriented middleware.
- Comfort level in French or other languages.
You have at least two years of professional experience as a Java developer working in team. Professional experience in the banking industry is an asset.