As a web developer you will be part of the R&D team for the Intix Message Suite, based in Mechelen. You will participate in the design, development and optimization of the graphical user interface of the solution, and be the lead developer for a number of components of the system.
You will be working on a multi-tier architecture using state-of-the-art design and development techniques such as MDA, REST and RIA.
You combine a self-supporting attitude and the ability to work autonomously with an excellent team spirit. You will operate as a key player in an agile software development environment.
(all required to apply for this vacancy)
- Excellent knowledge of REST (representational state transfer) and JSON architectures.
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Familiarity with XML and related technologies.
- Familiarity with enterprise architectures.
- Comfort level in Dutch and English.
(not required, but will be considered an asset)
- Experience in an agile development environment.
- Experience with high-volume processing in web context.
- Experience with web application frameworks.
- Comfort level in French or other languages.
You have at least two years of professional experience as an enterprise web GUI developer working in team. Professional experience in the banking industry is an asset.