We are currently seeking for an experienced Business Development Manager for the Benelux and Southern Europe. This role is based in our Mechelen (BE) office, and will require travelling.
In this role you will be working with large prospects and clients within the Financial industry where you will lead, drive and orchestrate the entire sales process. You are the commercial driver and relationship manager towards the customer.
We are looking for a team player who has significant, demonstrated sales experience. Previous experience within the financial sector is a must. Ideal applicants will be enthusiastic about helping our customer cope with demanding challenges and turn them into mutually rewarding opportunities. You must be highly motivated, a self-starter, articulate and able to contribute to transformation projects.
Most important attributes are:
- Experienced with sales in a complex customer environment. Comfortable to take a clear leadership role throughout the complex sales cycle, from establishing a relationship and discovering an opportunity, via proving value and negotiating business terms, all the way through to delivering the value we promised.
- Skilled at understanding needs and priorities.
- Knowledge of the financial sector and an understanding of challenges and problems to be expected in the digital transformation of the industry is a big advantage.
- You will benefit from having worked in the software industry, and have a relevant network. To become successful, you should have an insight into the mechanics of how organizations can get the best out of their IT solutions. An understanding of change management and how complex projects are procured, including implementation and delivery would be extremely beneficial.
- You must have a proven track record of successful software sales.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills combining Dutch and English. Knowledge of Spanish/Italian is a plus.
- You are fun to work with !
Personal attributes matching with our values
- Result oriented with a positive drive and attitude towards success.
- Excellent social interaction skills.
- Curios at heart and with an enthusiastic leadership that motivates people to chip in.
- Disciplined, hardworking, positive minded and motivated.
- Great self-awareness and sense of responsibility and accountability
We offer a competitive salary and commission plan, and excellent benefits.
If you believe you have a great talent, good communication skills and you are fun to work with, we would love to hear from you !
- 5+ years selling and account relationship management experience with large accounts.
- 5+ years selling software.
- History and track record of achievement of revenue objectives.
- Track record of business/account plan development and execution.
- Bachelor degree in business. Masters degree is a plus.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required. Knowledge of Spanish/Italian is a plus